1. To Create or Edit Billing Terms, select Billing Terms from the settings menu. This will bring you to the Billing Terms screen. This page should be populated with two sets of terms already, Net 15 and On Completion.
2. To add a new set of term select the New Billing Term in the upper right. You will be brought to the Add Billing Terms page.
3. To Add a New Billing Terms, add Billing Term Name, Choose the Amount of Days and select if this is to become the default terms.
4. When finished editing the details of the New Billing Term select Save at the bottom of the screen. The screen is refreshed and a message at the top of the page in a green box now appears: “New Billing Term Created”. You will then be brought back to the Billing Terms page. Repeat these steps to add New Terms at any point using Fieldwork.
5. You may Edit and Delete any Terms by selecting the desired option from the Billing Term Page.