1. To add Custom Fields to your work order, begin by Selecting Custom Filed from the settings menu.
2. You will be brought to the Custom Field page. To begin creating a new Field, select New Custom Field.
3. You may now edit the desired options for the Custom Field, including: Choosing a class name, Name, Field Type, Options, and whether it is Required or not.
4. When Finished Select Create Custom Field, Your Service screen is refreshed and a message at the top of the page in a green box now appears: “Successfully Created New Customer Type”. Repeat these steps to add more Custom Fields at any point using Fieldwork.
5. To Delete Custom Fields, select Delete on the line of the desired field.