Using Fieldwork Mobile
Scheduling an Appointment/ Entering a New Work Order
- To schedule a new Appointment touch the “+” in the right corner.
- You will then be brought to the New Work Order screen, on this screen you can choose/enter the Customer, Service Location, Service Routes. After entering this data, you can specify a PO# , date of the Appointment, Time of Appointment
- You may then add Line Items for the Appointment, to do this select the “+” located to the right of Line Items
- The Add Line Item screen will open. You can now choose if the Item is a Service or Material, select the name of the Service or Material, Enter the quantity, Enter the Price, and select whether the item is taxable or not.
- When finished selecting the above options select Save at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be brought back to the New Work Order
- screen, which should show the newly added Line
- Below the Line Item will display the tax applied to this Appointment as well as a blank space in which you may apply a (%) discount to the Work Order.
- Below the Discount (%) line will be a line listing the Total for the order.
- If you have any Instructions or notes for this Work Order you may enter them in at the bottom of the screen. (Note-2000 character limit)
- When finished creating the Work Order select Save.