Entering Work Order Details
1. To enter Work Order Details beginning from the Dashboard, select Appointments. The schedule window will appear, select the Appointment that you wish enter details to.
2. The Work Order screen will appear
3. Driving Directions: Select the Driving Directions link and the app will redirect you to your devices native mapping app. This will give you turn-by-turn directions and estimated drive time. To return to Fieldwork, touch the home-screen button and tap the Fieldwork Mobile App icon.
4. Customer Account Details: Below Driving Directions is the Customer Account Details. To view the Billing Address, Contacts (Name, Phone, Email), select the corresponding box.
5. Touch Service Location (address on Work Order screen) and you will have access to all Work History for that location.
6. Work Order Details: You may view the Work Order Details by selecting the Work Order Details box below the contact information. This will show you the Line Items used for the Appointment and their costs, as well as any service instructions that were entered. You may Add, Edit, and Delete line items on this page
7. PDF Attachments: Below the work Order Details you may view any PDF attachments for this Appointment. This includes any Original Documents or Completed Forms.