On the Fieldwork Mobile App we offer Field Technicians the ability to turn their device to offline mode when in areas with poor service, while in offline mode all data will be stored and the app will sync once back online. We recommend syncing back to online mode while using WiFi so that data charges do no apply from your mobile carrier.
- To begin, from the Mobile App Dashboard select Settings
- On the Line entitled Offline Mode, turn this feature on.
- After turning Offline Mode on, select Save at the bottom of the screen. You are now using Fieldwork mobile in Offline mode and can continue functions as normal.
- To Return to online mode, turn the Offline mode function off, and select Save
To Sync and Reload Data
- To Sync Data, connect to a secure and stable WiFi connection for best results. From the Dashboard Select Sync Now (WiFi).
- The Green Bar will turn gray and read syncing, When Finished the Bar will return to its green color and the sync will be finished.
- Fieldwork offers the ability to Reload Data on the mobile app, which will allow you to download your customer database. We Recommend using WiFi to perform this function as well to save time and cellular data usage
- To Reload Data, from the Dashboard Select Settings
- In Settings, Select Reload Data, you will be prompted with a message pertaining to using WiFi, select OK. Fieldwork will now Load your desired Data and it will be available for viewing on your mobile device.