PDF editing (NPMA-33 and more)
– On Fieldwork you can complete & sign PDF digital copies and sync to the office and customer portal in real time. We Recommend that you download Adobe Reader for full functionality.
- To Edit any Work Order containing PDF, select PDF Attachments.
- You will be brought to the PDF Attachments page, on this page you may select Original Documents to be Edited or view completed forms.
- To Edit an Original Document, select the desired document, you will be prompted to choose an app in which to open this file. Choose to open in Adobe Reader (Please download if you have not already).
- The document is then opened in Adobe, you can now edit. To edit tap the top of the screen to bring up the various editing options.
- When done editing the desired PDF, select the upload button on the top editing bar ( a square with an upward arrow).
- You are given the options of e-mailing, opening, or printing the Document. Select Open and then select Fieldwork. You will then be brought back to the PDF attachments page and the document will be saved in the completed forms section. Repeat these steps to Edit and save PDFs using Fieldwork.