- To create or Edit a current Route, Select Routes from the settings menu. This will bring you to the Service Routes page. On this page you may Create, Edit, and Delete Service Routes.
- To Create a Route, select New Service Route in the top right corner. This will bring up a page where you will edit the details of your new route.
- First, You must name the Route. This name is how it will appear in the Schedule.
- Next Select the type of User to assign to the Route. Only one assigned user per route. Users already assigned to another route will not appear in this list.
- Next List the Zip codes included on this route, make sure to separate them using Commas
- Lastly, Select a Color for the route.
- When finished editing the details of the New Route select Save at the bottom of the screen. Your Service screen is refreshed and a message at the top of the page in a green box now appears: “New Route Created”. You will then be brought back to the Service Route Page. Repeat these steps to add New Routes at any point using fieldwork.
- You may Edit and Delete any Route by selecting that options from the Service Route Page.