Work Order Template
-Edit the Layout of your Work Order
- Select Work Order Template from the settings Menu. This will bring you to the Work Order Template Page.
- To Create a new Work Order Template select New Template in the upper right corner. This will bring you to the Create Work Order Template screen.
- First you must Name the Template
- Next, Add the Desired Line Items. You may also add a Discount %, and Tax Rate.
- Following the Line Items, you can add Materials used for the Work Order as well as Service Instructions that will be displayed on the Work Order and synced to mobile devices.
- Below Materials you may Attach PDF files to the Work Order, as well as adjust the frequency of the Work Order with options ranging from One Time through Yearly.
- When finished editing your Work Order settings select Save at the bottom of the screen. Your Service screen is refreshed and a message at the top of the page in a green box now appears: “Saved”. You will then be brought back to the Work Order Template Screen. Repeat these steps to add and edit Work Order settings at any point using Fieldwork.