-On this page you may edit Work Order options
- Select Work Orders on the settings Menu. This will bring you to the Work Orders Page.
- First you may enter your Starting Work Order number, this number will start at 1000 unless changed. The value will auto increment, you may also search for Work Order numbers using the search bar.
- After configuring the data for your Starting Work Order Number, you may edit the Email Template below.
- After editing the Email Template, you may enter a Addendum message and Footer Text in the appropriate boxes below. These will be displayed on all work orders.
- Below the Addendum message and Footer Text boxes there are additional Detail Options that can be added to Work Orders. These include, Showing environment fields, Automatically marking passed “Scheduled” appointments as “Missed”, Disabling auto-sending reports, Attaching invoices to completed work order email, and Enabling Sales and Tech Commissions.
- When finished editing your Work Order settings select save at the bottom of the screen. Your Service screen is refreshed and a message at the top of the page in a green box now appears: “Work Order settings were successfully Updated”. Repeat these steps to edit Work Order settings at any point using fieldwork.