Need to edit, change, or delete an entry on Work Orders in the Fieldwork Mobile App?
Review the Mobile App Editing video to learn how.
A few more tips to help you get through your day faster…
- Offline Mode: From the dashboard, tap the Settings and turn on this feature when you are in areas that do not have consistent internet service or to scan barcodes faster.
- Blue + sign: Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner of the Customer page or Schedule page to add a new customer or work order to your (or your tech’s) schedule.
- Tap Service Location Address: When you are in the Work Order Details, tap this address to access Work Order History and additional contact details.
- Delete: On all lists, swiping from right to left on iOS or tap n’ hold on Android will delete an entry.
- Edit: You can edit all entered information by tapping the screen where you need to access details.
- Camera Icon: Tap the camera in the lower right corner to quickly access the photo section to take a new picture.
- Blue Scan Button: Tap the scan button at the bottom of the Devices page to scan a new or existing barcode.