This week’s Feature Friday focuses on the new and improved reports in Fieldwork. If you enjoy measuring progress and reviewing past work — you will love the upgrades in REPORTS.
- Accounts Receivable: Bulk Print Statements (bulk email coming soon)
- Sales Tax Report Detail: Sales tax detail for Paid-In-Full invoices only.
- Transaction History Report: A detailed statement with every single invoice and payment. (Available in the Customer’s Record on the Billing Information page in the green CREATE A NEW button
- Completed Work Order Details: See private notes, technician notes, payment amounts, and other specific job details in this report. Filter by dates, routes, and callbacks.
- Work Order Production: Displays all Newly created work orders for the filtered dates. Allows you to measure and track every new job that is booked each day, week, month, or year.
- Renewals List: Use this report to analyze specifics for Initial Service, Last Service, Next Service, Service type, price, and all billing/service contact data. This report was created specifically to generate a data file for MS Word (or similar) and create custom form letters for contract renewals or mass marketing. My original video is using the Customer List — but this report provides better details on each service. See this video: MERGE to learn how to export from Fieldwork as a CSV and create a data file for MS Word.
- Customers List: *NEW* Measure the number of new customers add each day, month, week, or year. The date filters at the top of the report relate to the date added / created date.
Enjoy the new and updated reports in Fieldwork. In addition to the updates stated above, many reports have had a “counter” column added – so you can quickly see how many rows are displayed.